Launching a program now has never been easier. All you have to do is to select the use case you want to implement from the use case library, modify the predefined settings, run the program, and then schedule a session.
To launch a program, you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to the Use cases library
- Choose a use case from the library that fits your needs
- Modify the settings of the chosen use case (audience, matching rules,...)
- Launch the program
- Click on add sessions to schedule a new round
- In the planning section, you can schedule a round
- Select the date and time of opt-in if you chose to ask for participation
- Select the date and time of the match email
- Set the Recurrence of the sessions which is the frequency of the run-out sessions (Every X weeks, the emails will be sent out on the same days of the week and time chosen by the admin.)
- Click Save
Now you are set to start the program.
You can edit the round details even after the program's launch.
You have the option to change the dates of the emails to be sent out as well as the recurrence of the session.
Feel free to make any adjustments when needed.
To set your own settings from A to Z, you can choose a predefined use case, and then adjust all the settings as per your needs. For more information, please refer to this article on how to create your own program.
We recommend keeping at least 2 working days between the opt-in emails and the matching emails to give some time for the users to participate in the session. This applies only if you choose the "Ask for Participation" option in the Participation section as mentioned earlier.